How To Trade With Hull Moving Average INDICATOR?
"What is Hull Moving Average and How Do You Use It To Find A Trend?"
The Power Of The Indicator
- Alan Hull, a trader and mathematician, developed the HMA, the Hull Moving Average, in 2005, so it's not at all as old as the technical analysis of other trades. Calculating the HMA is not really something you need to know too much, and we will not spend much time on it. But I wanted to include it in this video. If it's something interesting, just go back to this point in the video and stop by this frame.
- We wait for the signal candle to close and buy the option, and, as you can see in four consecutive trades, you can, would, make a profit.
- In conclusion, I would like to say that despite the fact that it is possible to get very accurate signals based on the trend, there will be areas, prices, which, unfortunately, will bring unprofitable transactions.
- Therefore, it is extremely important to adhere to the rules of money management and risk management, and not to risk more than 2-3 % of the deposit in one transaction.
- Also, it is very desirable to test this Indicator on a demo account to see all its disadvantages and understand what can be expected of you in trading in the future.
- If, this, video, was, for, you, useful, do not, forget to, like, and, also, subscribe, to, the channel, and, click, on, the bell, by setting, notifications, to, all, videos in the settings, so as not to, Miss the discussion of the most interesting topics, from, our, site.
- We wish you, successful, trading,
Disclaimer: This website in no way is affiliated with FaceBook or any FaceBook entities. Once you leave FaceBook the responsibility no longer is on their site. We make every attempt to clearly state and show all proof. We do not sell your email or any information. Can Spam compliant. If you have any questions please feel free to use the contact us link above this text.
© 2022 - TradersNeverSleeps.com- All Rights Reserved